MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4 Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital content production and marketing services company.
- Accurately and timely handle the day-to-day administration of the company's stock plans for all employees globally.
- Use Investec online equity platform to maintain all participant data and manage equity plan transactions (grants, exercises, terminations, vesting etc.) and ensure that they are correctly processed in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the company's transfer agent and outside service providers, as well as internal teams
- Maintain company capitalization table including share authorized and outstanding.
- Assist efforts to grow and scale the stock administration function, including enhancing existing manual processes, automating processes and helping to evaluate service providers.
- Prepare equity summary for the board meetings to include new equity grants from new hires, refresh and promotions
- Ensure global equity reporting and compliance with international tax and regulatory requirements
- Provide a superior level of service as well as prioritizing and satisfying multiple questions and requests from employees, management and others supporting employee understanding of stock plan services, enrollment and transactions
- Continue to improve employee education materials and offerings to employees and the presentation of educational materials; plan education visits at remote offices as needed
- Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, and other items as required
- Prepare all equity related journal entries including, vested and early exercise, debt to equity reclass and stock-based compensation expense.
- Audit support for quarterly reviews & year-end audits, as well as ensuring that internal controls and procedures are operating effectively.
- Reconcile LucaNet and Investec related to equity transactions during month end close.
- Maintain and update documents defining procedures for all plan administration.
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects and reporting as requested.
- Prepare, maintain transaction details, file SEC forms 3, 4 and 5 as needed
- Prepare annual reporting forms required by IRS
- Manage 10(b)5-1 trading plans and annual review of plan providers and work with Company Directors, Officers and Employees as necessary
- Prepare monthly and annual reconciliation of all equity information and maintain SOX compliance
- Prepare and manage annual proxy preparation
- A strong leader that has the technical and interpersonal skills to be the face of stock administration to all of the cross functional stakeholders both internally and externally
- Trusted and respected with the highest level of integrity
- Self-motivated, flexible, deadline-oriented, have a keen attention to detail, and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- A strong communicator, process-oriented individual who is also flexible enough to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Willing and able to get your "hands dirty", have a strong work ethic and excel in a dynamic environment
- Team-oriented, dependable and flexible; able to maintain strict confidentiality and data privacy
- Able to easily navigate between the daily transactional matters to longer term strategic planning initiatives
- 5+ years in stock administration
- Experience using Investec system is preferred
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) or in the process of obtaining
- Comprehensive understanding of many different types of equity awards and their tax implications, and private vs. public company equity programs across multiple jurisdictions.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and quality of work
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills; ability to communicate effectively with high-level executives as well as front-line employees
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams, including legal, HR, tax, payroll, accounting and financial reporting
- Passion for data integrity, process definition and organizational alignment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company contribution
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid Parental Leave after 1 year of service
- MightyHive cell phone plan