MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world.
In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
Summary of Role
As a SysAdmin within MightyHive, you will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and ongoing operation of computer systems and software platforms. Working as part of a newly-formed IT team, your observations and input will help drive the evolution of tech administration within our company as we look to establish stronger policies, more security, better organization, and enhanced efficiency. As the needs of the IT team continue to grow, you will have the opportunity to learn new technologies and propose projects. Additionally, as MightyHive continues to integrate tools with our parent company, S4 Capital, this role will have the potential to grow and be part of a larger team.
This role is well-suited for those who are self-sufficient, dependable, looking for new challenges, and are interested in expanding their skillset.
Please note that this role is intended to be an in-office position, working from our San Francisco offices once it is safe and permissible to do so.
Responsibilities will include:
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Account management and auditing, including creation, deletion, and appropriate permission scopes
- Maintain and monitor performance of platforms according to requirements
- Troubleshoot errors and outages by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Plan and perform upgrades without causing unnecessary downtime for employees
- Implement taxonomy and organization hierarchies to increase accuracy
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Assist InfoSec team with configuring and testing systems for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Other IT-related tasks as needed
- 2+ years experience as an individual contributor on an IT team, ideally supporting hundreds of employees (or more) across multiple locations
- Experience running audits/reports and presenting findings
- Familiarity with at least one scripting language
- Extensive experience in admin consoles of modern platforms; ideal technical knowledge includes administration experience with:
- Cloud-Based Business Platforms: Google Workspace, Slack Enterprise Grid, Microsoft365
- Security Tools: Jamf Pro (MDM), Crowdstrike Falcon (Endpoint Management), OneLogin (SSO)
- Video Conferencing Solutions: Zoom, Google Meet, WebEx
- Networking Hardware: Fortinet, Ubiquiti, and Meraki
- macOS, Windows, iOS, and Android
- Bonus points for experience with automation or APIs
- Ability and willingness to work across time zones
- An abundance of patience!
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Self-sufficient, proactive, and ready for a challenge
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company contribution
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid Parental Leave after 1 year of service
- MightyHive cell phone plan