MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4 Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital content production and marketing services company.
Personalization at scale through the use of streamlined production processes and dynamic creative technologies is an ever-growing request from our clients from SMBs to Enterprise. Additionally, learning “how creative works” will better position you to collaborate with our colleagues over at MediaMonks. Finally, given the specialized nature of our creative work, you will have the opportunity to work on unique, global clients that are in the midst of digital transformation with DCO as a cornerstone of their strategies.
This role will allow you to gain a first-class understanding of how creative solutions are pitched, architected and implemented. You will be exposed to new tools (ex. Photoshop, Browserstack, Google Web Designer, etc.) and pick up new skills (HTML, CSS) along the way. Speaking fluidly across media, data, and creative will allow you to provide a holistic POV for your clients as they mature in their digital journeys.
The engagement types for this role will be focused on execution of our DCO offerings, managing the relationships and creative production needs of newly acquired S4 subsidiaries, and scaling our broader creative production services to both core and enterprise clients. As specialists, you will also have the opportunity to help incubate new suites of creative services such as creative effectiveness, ML-powered creative analysis, dashboarding, and more!
- Managing all aspects of creative production for display, video, and social campaigns from client scoping to creative production management.
- Collaborating with the MediaMonks team on creative production projects
- Leading discovery conversations with your book of business to define DCO architecture and personalization strategies. Communicating project updates, sharing relevant feedback with internal and external stakeholders, and providing all around rockstar-level client service
- Leading the delivery of DCO training workshops
- Architecting and executing data-driven, omnichannel programmatic creative campaigns (DCO)
- Supporting the sales team with pre-sales and marketing efforts as it relates to creative sales conversations
- Assisting the MightyHive accounts org with creative troubleshooting
- Partnering with internal team to improve our internal Creative team processes
- Researching and implementing new creative executions to meet the evolving needs of our business
- Fielding creative questions from across the company.
- Leading calls with clients interested in MightyHive’s creative services inclusive of general capabilities overview and DCO overviews
- Managing emails and calls from the creative POCs at S4 subsidiaries
- Writing production briefs for creative development teams.
- Handling the feedback process between clients and development team, communicating necessary changes and managing timelines/expectations.
- Creating Dynamic Feed Schemas
- Adding content to dynamic feed and QAing content prior to launch
- Linking of dynamic feeds to Studio and setup of dynamic profiles
- Generating creative previews and sharing with clients
- Pulling Dynamic Creative Reporting and setting up data studio dashboards.
What You Bring To it:
- Boundless curiosity, a flexible mindset, and being comfortable with ambiguity and change
- An eagerness to learn! We will provide comprehensive training on Google Creative Studio and how to implement dynamic creatives from start to finish, but we’re always learning new platforms, formats, and ways of working.
- An entrepreneurial spirit to help grow and scale MightyHive’s creative business
- A desire to sharpen your technical skills. During the onboarding process, you’ll want to block off dedicated time to learn the basics of HTML and CSS (6 Hours)
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company contribution
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid Parental Leave after 1 year of service
- MightyHive cell phone plan