MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4 Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital content production and marketing services company.
Personalization at scale through the use of streamlined production processes and dynamic creative technologies is an ever-growing request from our clients from SMBs to Enterprise. The Senior Creative Specialist will collaborate with our sister creative production company to bring new creative productions to life. From developing rich media creatives, to implementing advanced dynamic creative projects, you will have the opportunity to lead these projects from end to end. Given the specialized nature of our creative work, you will have the chance to work on unique, global clients that are in the midst of digital transformation with dynamic creative as a cornerstone of their strategies.
You will be involved in the pitching of creative solutions, from pre-sales to presentation. With your sharp technical skills and firm grasp of the advertising industry, you will be able to speak fluidly across media, data, and creative. As clients in your book of business mature in their digital journeys, you’re able to provide a holistic POV for them, making the appropriate recommendations to advance their capabilities.
The engagement types for this role will be focused on execution of our dynamic creative product offerings, managing the relationships and creative production needs of newly acquired S4 subsidiaries, and scaling our broader creative production services to both core and enterprise clients. As a Senior Creative Specialist, you will also have the opportunity to help incubate new suites of creative services such as creative effectiveness, ML-powered creative analysis, dashboarding, and more!
- Leading discovery conversations with your book of business to define DCO architecture and personalization strategies. Communicating project updates, sharing relevant feedback with internal and external stakeholders, and providing all around rockstar-level client service
- Advising enterprise clients on their creative personalization and optimization strategies, empowering them to advance their campaign executions and align their creative goals with their media strategy
- Managing all aspects of creative production for display, video, and social campaigns from client scoping to creative production management.
- Collaborating on creative projects with the production team at our sister company, MediaMonks
- Leading the delivery of creative training workshops for advertisers
- Architecting and executing data-driven, omnichannel programmatic creative campaigns (DCO)
- Supporting the sales team with pre-sales and marketing efforts as it relates to creative sales conversations
- Assisting the MightyHive accounts org with creative troubleshooting
- Partnering with internal team to improve our internal Creative team processes
- Researching and implementing new creative executions to meet the evolving needs of our business
- Leading calls with clients interested in MightyHive’s creative services inclusive of general capabilities overview and DCO overviews
- Fielding creative questions from across the company.
- Managing emails and calls from the creative POCs at S4 subsidiaries
- Writing production briefs for creative development teams.
- Handling the feedback process between clients and development team, communicating necessary changes and managing timelines/expectations.
- Creating Dynamic Feed Schemas
- Adding content to dynamic feeds and QAing content prior to launch
- Linking of dynamic feeds to Studio and setup of dynamic profiles
- Generating creative previews and sharing with clients
- Pulling Dynamic Creative reporting and setting up of data studio dashboards.
What You Bring To it:
- 3-5 years of digital creative/advertising experience, whether at an agency, creative production company, publisher, technology company, trading desk, or brand
- Boundless curiosity, a flexible mindset, and being comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Creative project management experience - ability to multi-task and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders to keep projects moving
- An entrepreneurial spirit to help grow and scale MightyHive’s creative business
- Excellent consultative approach to developing and managing business relationships
- Ability and desire to scale knowledge and learning to other junior (and at times senior) team members
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company contribution
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid Parental Leave after 1 year of service
- MightyHive cell phone plan