Mightyhive is seeking a Head of Media Performance to join the Media team. You will manage a team of media online experts that focus on optimization strategies, proposing new digital solutions and tracking results that drive best performance for client's
As a Head of Media Performance you will be at the forefront of the digital performance-based team for Mightyhive Brazil. You will bring deep experience managing the team to apply analytics and ad technology to achieve strategic success. You will also be an expert in digital media channels and help set media best practices.
In this role you will:
- Manage a team of digital media specialists focused on deliver best in class solutions for the clients, giving support to unlock new opportunities through data
- Be able to supervision the team and guarantee campaign tracking results and periodically deliverables that shows business impacts for clients
- Guarantee and easy communication with clients with fast and periodically approach
- Propose new technologies that open new opportunities and speed clients in mature in media marketing ecosystem
- Guarantee teams internal alignments for process needs that guarantees teams best performance
- Approach the team with career management mindset supporting on create value and purpose based on their and MH needs
- Communicate with senior leadership on a regular basis, highlighting progress towards goals, key risks and dependencies
Experience you already have:
- In-depth knowledge of display media channels, with a track record in programmatic buying, DSP partners, behavioral/audience targeting, and paid social for performance goalsExperience evaluating market trends and fluency with measurement metrics and analytics for return on investment targets
- Hands-on leadership experience managing digital media platforms and partners across multiple geographies and evaluating strategic media relationships
- Data-driven mentality with significant experience working with marketing and digital attribution models and large datasets that measure channel performance and return
- Extensive people manager experience and ability to hire and develop the next generation of performance marketing leaders
- Experience working across organizational boundaries and building excellent relationships with a broad range of peers and executives.