As a Head of New Business you'll be a trusted partner to the Media and the Growth Teams through strategic planning and cross-functional collaboration to identify and support on pitch to new media initiatives. In your role you will be a key partner to the new media business projects,
driving organizational media maturity.
Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication, strategic and detail-oriented skills shapes how to best approach new business growth. You're able to quickly build relationships with teammates, cross functional partners, and potential clients.
In this role you will:
- Design marketing strategies using online and offline media expertise to drive long-term plans for potential clients, supporting Growth Team pitches
- Drive alignment with cross-functional teams developing detailed project media plans to increase Mightyhive new client's portfolio
- Drive alignment through partnerships with Media and Growth teams and cross functional teams
- Collaborate with Media leadership in headcount forecasting for new future needs and technical expertise mapping to be hired
- Communicate with senior leadership on a regular basis, highlighting progress towards goals, key risks and dependencies
Experience you already have:
- Strong commercial / business acumen
- Ability to solve complex and diverse business problems (commercial, operational, organizational)
- Experience explaining mediatech concepts to C-Level audiences
- Online and offline experience in buying media
- Online and offline experience in planning media
- Knowledge on media measurement and analytics tools (Comscore, Kantar)
- Superior Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience in sales, business development and/or account management.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently