In the Ad Ops team, the Publisher is responsible for publishers strategy, which includes growing new and existing digital revenue, providing technical support in tags implementation, troubleshoot on monetization platforms issues (e.g. Google Ad Manager), client training and being the focal point for clients needs.
Your strong consultative skills will build relationships with our clients by listening and providing data and inventory monetization expertise. Furthermore, you will be capable of utilizing your skills and past experience to recognize client challenges, synthesize solutions, and turn them into commercially-viable opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, with strong analytical and technical skills and curious about the news in this fast changing industry. You'll provide creative, industry-leading online advertising solutions for publishers and identify new opportunities.
- Be the point of contact of the development teams in order to implement, debug and validate required codes
- Build relationships with clients and maintain constant calls and meetings providing updates and project status
- Identify opportunities that can bring additional value to clients
- Prepare and provide training material according to client needs
- Make deep report analysis in many different monetization platforms
- Suggest and deliver A/B tests for deep insights around monetization and data usage
- Solid professional experience, with digital advertising or marketing technology in a strategic, client-oriented environment such as a digital consultancy, enterprise software company or customer support
- Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid start-up environment as well as a desire to directly influence the company’s growth trajectory
- Strong knowledge in Google Ad Manager: setting up of new accounts, deals and line items, troubleshooting campaign delivery pacing and be able to identify adjustments that brings more value to the publisher inventory
- Knowledge of and experience working with major ad-tech (e.g. Google, Rubicon, Xandr, Analytics Platforms, DMPs)
- Experience with customer facing positions
- Strong verbal, visual and written communication skills
- Knowledge on digital marketing industry
- Outstanding value assessment, problem-solving, and solutions architecture abilities
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English (Spanish is a plus)
- Ability to translate technical concepts to non technical audiences
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, SEO and UX are a plus
- Experience in sales, business development and/or account management.