S4Capital is a global partnership of digital advertising and marketing services teams that leverage their talent to provide world-renowned brands with unparalleled innovation. Built for digital, we help brands and businesses consolidate their marketing and technology spend, de-silo their organization and innovate how they reach, respond and sell to their consumers.
With us, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we’d love to include your unique perspective.
Now, about the opportunity: In this position, you will report into MightyHive while also working together with other S4 companies like Circus and MediaMonks. As Publisher Solutions Intern, you will be working with a team of publishers strategists, helping the team with troubleshooting and developing new solutions for clients. Additionally, our ideal candidate is a go-getter who seeks new opportunities to create impactful work.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, with strong analytical and technical skills and curious about the news in this fast changing industry. You'll provide creative, industry-leading online advertising solutions for publishers and identify new opportunities.
- Troubleshoot new and existing implementations on publishers websites
- Support on uploading campaigns on the Ad Server platform
- Generate report analysis in different monetization platforms
- Suggest and deliver A/B tests for insights around monetization and data usage
- Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid start-up environment as well as a desire to directly influence the company’s growth trajectory
- Be comfortable with customer facing positions
- Strong verbal, visual and written communication skills
- Knowledge on digital marketing industry is a plus
- Ability to speak and write in English or Spanish are a plus