S4Capital is a global partnership of digital advertising and marketing services teams that leverage their talent to provide world-renowned brands with unparalleled innovation. Built for digital, we help brands and businesses consolidate their marketing and technology spend, de-silo their organization and innovate how they reach, respond and sell to their consumers.
With us, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we’d love to include your unique perspective.
Now, about the opportunity: In this position, you will report into MightyHive while also working together with other S4 companies like Circus and MediaMonks. As a Head of Growth, you’ll work closely with the Growth/Sales Team in Brazil and the Managing Director BR to help grow and convert the sales pipeline related to media and data solutions in Brazil, supporting all steps of the sales funnel. . Additionally, our ideal candidate is a go-getter who seeks new opportunities to create impactful work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking sales from prospecting to close, both for outbound sales efforts and inbound referrals from strategic partners like Google, and Facebook.
- Providing consultative expertise for media, data, cloud and analytics solutions for clients and internal Sales teams;
- Architecting & Positioning technology infrastructure solutions based on feature benefits of various ad tech platforms (Google, Facebook, Adobe, Sizmek, etc).
- Quickly identifying profitable business opportunities with prospective clients & building solutions based on their unique challenges & needs.
- Leading the development of key partner relationships (like Google) to affirm S4 Capital’s position in Data & Media including (but not limited to) managing & reporting on the sales pipeline and showcasing market research & case studies.
- Working closely with the internal operations & analytics teams to manage the sales pipeline and resourcing for new business.
- Providing feedback to ad ops and marketing so we can adapt quickly to changes in the market.
- Help managing a team of experienced Sales professionals.
- 9+ years of adtech sales experience required.
- Deep understanding of the media & data ecosystem in Brazil
- Exceptional ability to design and build complex proposals from scratch, pitch it for big enterprise companies, negotiate and win;
- Help a team of experienced sellers;
- Great communication & presentation skills are a must.
- High level of attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and fun startup environment.
- Desire to build a profitable book of business
- Ambitious, self-starter who can ramp up quickly
- Experience with CRM system, Salesforce highly preferred
- Fluent English is a requirement