S4Capital is the tech-led, new age, new era, digital advertising and marketing services company, established by Sir Martin Sorrell in May 2018. In Brazil S4Capital combined with MediaMonks, MightyHive and Circus. Its strategy is to build a purely digital advertising and marketing services business for global, multinational, regional, local clients and millennial-driven influencer brands.
The ideal candidate will have a background recruiting for a digital and/or data and analytics agency or have related industry recruiting experience, to readily identify the right candidates for our expanding teams. You will be involved in all aspects of our hiring process, both strategic and tactical in order to help grow our teams while maintaining our high hiring bar. If you are a natural collaborator, are instinctually solution oriented and enjoy continuously evolving your skills, we are the company that will feel like home to you.
Additionally a good match for us is a go-getter who jumps on new opportunities, gets nerdy about what they do, and works fast and flexibly to get the job done. In return you can expect a highly collaborative and friendly work environment where recruiters are set up to succeed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver a continuous pipeline of quality candidates that meet the various job requirements and hiring manager expectations, with particular attention to time to fill.
- Ensure a consistently positive candidate experience. Owning timely follow up and complete follow through.
- Own full cycle recruiting including scheduling, conducting interviews, organizing next steps with hiring managers, and closing candidates.
- Partner directly with hiring managers on candidate selection; interview preparedness, and process flow.
- Train our Hiring Managers and interviewers on interviewing best practices.
- Continuously leveraging your own network to generate new leads for a variety of positions.
- Experience recruiting for varying levels of roles, preferably within an AdTech or digital marketing agency environment.
- Ability to approach problems flexibly and creatively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage variable workload and prioritize accordingly.
- Highly versed in today's sourcing strategies, inclusive of Advanced Boolean searches.
- Consultative approach to recruiting, offering scalable solutions, with proven success in hiring right.
- Proficiency in our ATS, Greenhouse will be a plus.
- Ability to recommend and implement recruiting best practices.
- Fluent English is mandatory. Spanish is a plus.
- A proven relational approach that fosters long term candidate relationships.
- Strong communication skills, with excellent writing ability.
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills.