MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
We are expanding the team and adding new projects around the world and currently want to add one Senior Accountant to the team.
- Prepares the financial reports for monthly, quarterly, annually and other required disclosures and information, ensuring compliance with IFRS regulations;
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Ensure that all accounting information provided is accurate;
- Prepares general accounting journal entries;
- Calculation/preparation of CIT;
- Prepares and maintains balance sheet; reconciliations of all accounts, accounting controls as provisions, etc.;
- Payroll accounting review;
- Researches and analyzes technical accounting matters, including the assessment of the impact of new accounting regulations and pronouncements, to ensure the Company’s filings, policies and procedures are following applicable standards;
- Drafts and maintains accounting principles, policies and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements;
- Support internal and external audits to ensure compliance, assisting also tax audits;
- FA Controls;
- Preparation of tax returns (ECD and ECF);
- Support deployment/parametrization of systems;
- Performs other tasks and assignments as needed and specified by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or similar
- Solid related experience in Accounting and Reporting (between 2 to 3 years of experience).- this won't go in the posting, is just for reference
- Advanced English level (both oral and written)
- Advanced use of Excel and Google suite.
- Hands on profile and committed with deadlines with a huge sense of urgency.
- CPA license (CRC).
- Desirable previous experience using Netsuite ERP.
- Desirable good knowledge of Brazilian direct taxes and some indirect taxes.
What we offer:
- Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment
- define prepaid or health benefit.
- WFH Bonus to cover internet and general services expenses while working remotely
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Flexible WFH Policy
- Work Balance Policy
At MightyHive we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. Join this amazing team!