MightyHive is a new breed of data and media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of significant disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy, and analytics. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
- As Analytics team manager, focus on building and servicing Korea and Global Data Analytics clients.
- Offer consultation services for a client’s data strategy, including but not limited to the analytics, advanced marketing analytics, data activation, data science, tag management, performance reporting. The current set of client services is centered on Google Marketing Planform and Google Cloud Platform.
- As Analytics Lead, you will support MightyHive sales team in proposals, pitches and engagements. With the clients you directly manage we will look to you to mentor and grow those clients with services appropriate to the business needs of that client.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements (measurement plans) and follow through project execution
- Manage relationships and projects with internal and external stakeholders across multiple large accounts
- Collaborate across client’s global teams on the execution of analytics projects
- Ensure accountability across project teams delivering quality and timeliness and work to exceed baseline-level content and deadlines across defined scopes of work as well as new opportunities
- Support the MightyHive Data Team to improve service delivery capabilities and identify project growth opportunities
- Develop quality content to communicate project plans, wins, and issues to internal and external leadership
- Develop and manage project plans (team member allocation, timeline, budget, deliverables)
- Strong grasp of the digital analytics industry (Web, mobile). Experience in digital media campaigns is appreciated.
- Technical expertise with Google digital marketing products is required: Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, Optimize, BigQuery, Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (Analytics, Launch, Target) and/or of Salesforce Marketing Cloud are a definite bonus.
- People management experience is plus
- Project management experience, including but not limited to
- Demonstrated ability to lead in-person client meetings or client summits
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
What you bring to it
- 5-10 years of data analytics experience, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or other
- Installation & Architecture experience with Google Analytics (360), Adobe Analytics, Marketo, Segment, Data Studio, Salesforce, Target, Optimizely, Google Optimize, and any other analytics & visualization platforms
- Outstanding value assessment, problem-solving, and abilities, along with an ability to influence & motivate cross-functionally
- Excel at relaying technical requirements to engineers for execution any custom code
- Experience reading API documentation and understanding the technical requirements for implementation with other platforms
- Experience in tag architecture analysis and using tagging platform(s) to execute proper data flow
- Ability to explain architecture proposals to non-technical audiences and communicate business value of suggested ideas & plans
- Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid start-up environment as well as a desire to build a company up from an early stage
- Reports to Director of Account Management and Analytics in Seoul
- Be located in Seoul, South Korea
- Willing to to travel internationally
- Native or fluent in Korean
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Must have work permit for S.Korea; we will not provide visa or relocation assistance
What we offer
- Competitive salary + year-end bonus tied to Company performance
- Generous annual leave scheme
- Mobile phone bill benefit
- Lunch and transportation cost benefits
- Health checkup support (USD 1K value) for every odd year from one year after joining
- Company anniversary gift
Please send your resume and cover letter in both Korean and English.