We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager in China to bring cutting edge online marketing solutions to advertisers and agencies around the globe.
- Becoming an expert in online marketing who can suggest solutions to prospective clients based on their unique needs.
- Assisting in sales operations efforts to maintain the high quality and scalability of our efforts.
- Provide feedback to product and marketing so we can adapt quickly in the market.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Taking sales from prospecting to close, both for outbound sales efforts and inbound referrals.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Providing consultative expertise for programmatic marketing to Advertisers
- Building solutions for prospective clients based on their unique needs
- Participating in key customer/partner presentations and maintaining excellent customer relationships throughout the company's targeted major accounts
- Developing access to the senior leadership of target accounts and partners
- Furthering relationships with strategic partners
- Providing feedback to operations and marketing so we can adapt quickly in the market
- Being an active and vocal member of the sales team internally, ensuring that the region has a major voice in the ongoing development of the company and its offerings
- 3-5 years of adtech/enterprise sales experience required, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or other is strongly preferred. Experience selling into enterprise marketing organizations preferred
- Deep knowledge of and experience working with major ad-tech / mar-tech stacks (e.g. Google, Adobe, Amazon, Facebook, Baidu, Tencent, Bytedance), inclusive of DSPs, ad servers, web analytics platforms, DMPs, DCO and CRM
- Strong verbal, visual and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin, particularly in blending analysis and narrative to create compelling slide presentations and business proposals
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Consistent record of exceeding sales targets
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exceptional ability to learn, adapt, discover and test new ideas
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and fun startup environment
- Desire to build a company up from an early stage
- Ambitious self-starter who can ramp up quickly
- Preferred to be based in Shanghai or Shenzhen
MightyHive is a global online advertising technology company headquartered in San Francisco that helps simplify digital advertising for both agencies and global companies through a combination of industry-leading technology solutions and expert services. Our founders are tech industry veterans hailing from Google, Yahoo, Salesforce, and Tesla. We work hard, play hard, and enjoy hanging out with each other both in and out of the office. We are growing rapidly and are looking for the next great member of the team to help propel MightyHive even further. MightyHive has offices in San Francisco, Sydney, New York, London, Toronto, Singapore, Auckland and now Shanghai.
Join us and have the opportunity to shape the industry, drive meaningful results for clients, and grow your career.