MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
As an Account Manager at MightyHive you will work with our stellar team to manage analytics projects and media campaigns for a portfolio of clients. This is a consultative role advising clients on ways to harness different technology solutions, and optimize their digital media performance to drive long-term value - mainly through Google Analytics and Google Marketing Platforms. Technology is outpacing our client's abilities to adopt and implement these tools so clients look to our team for their strategic knowledge of the digital space coupled with our platform know-how to bring results.
- Manage digital analytics projects and media campaigns through the full account management life cycle. You will be the key player in kick off meetings, client relationship management, tech stack implementation, media optimization, and quarterly business planning.
- Develop and grow relationships with client-side stakeholders (partners at Google, agencies, executives) in order to ascertain business needs and craft the best strategic and tactical approach.
- Advise clients on industry trends, the competitive landscape, and how this impacts them.
- Partner with our sales team on proposal responses, technical demos, and marketing efforts.
- Analyzing data for reporting and optimizing advertising campaigns.
- Align client's needs with our solutions to help them achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long term value.
- Keep the pulse of the market and roll out processes & products as we scale that would add value to our growing client base and our rapidly expanding organization.
- Providing analysis, insight, and expertise for clients on our products and offerings.
- Supporting sales team with pre-sales and marketing efforts.
- Helping to strategize and improve our account management teams' processes and operations as MightyHive continues to grow at a rapid pace.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2+ years of account management experience in digital analytics and online advertising space
- Preferable hands-on experience with analytics tools or cloud based software such as Google Analytics, Firebase, Adobe Analytics, Google Cloud Platform or similar
- Experience with Google Marketing Platforms - DV360, CM360, SA360, Google Ads
- Strong data analysis abilities (v-lookups, pivot tables and similar)
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and fun startup environment.
- Desire to build a company from an early stage.
- Media planning and social experience would be preferred
- Excellent consultative approach when developing and managing business relationships
- Innovative thinker who brings ideas and strategies to life
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Flexible, versatile and driven to obtain new skills and scale knowledge to take on uncharted territory
- Language - must be fluent in English. Preference for bilingual candidates in Thai and/or Indonesian