MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of display, video, mobile, and social advertising campaigns.
- Analyzing data for reporting and optimizing advertising campaigns.
- Providing analysis, insight, and expertise for clients on our products and offerings.
- Supporting sales team with pre-sales and marketing efforts.
- Helping to strategize and improve our account management teams' processes and operations as MightyHive continues to grow at a rapid pace.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Some online advertising experience, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or other.
- Strong data analysis abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Exceptional ability to learn, adapt, discover and test new ideas.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and fun startup environment.
- Desire to build a company from an early stage.
- Media planning and social experience would be preferred