MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of significant disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy, and analytics. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Stockholm, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland, etc.
We’re seeking an Accounts Payable Officer to make MightyHive shine even brighter across Asia-Pacific. Based at our Singapore office, you’ll be working to support world-leader in programmatic advertising and consulting.
In this busy and hands-on role, you'll be a key part of the regional Finance team. You'll report to the MightyHive APAC Finance Director of Controllership, and support the APAC Financial Accountant to the best of your ability.This is a full-time position and you’ll enjoy being part of a collaborative, supportive and results driven team that thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Processing purchase invoices in our accounting software
- Processing credit card statements in our accounting software
- Carrying out fortnightly payment runs (local and international) through our online platform
- Checking details for GST/VAT purposes
- Upload/Input payments to the banks and manage approvals
- Processing daily bank reconciliations and monitoring cash balances
- Processing employee corporate card expenses and reconciliations
- Managing the employees expenses reimbursement program
- Building and furthering stakeholder and vendor relationships
- Completing month-end accounting tasks to ensure the timely reporting of all financial information to align with internal controls and statutory requirements.
- Assisting with the preparation of all indirect tax returns including GST/VAT etc.
- Support the finance team for the statutory audit
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance related field
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable (high volume, full-function) experience is preferred
- Month-end experience in the commercial industry
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments
- Ability to multi-task with attention to details and minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication, organisation and interpersonal skills (fluent English is a must, understanding of Asian language is a plus)
Then we’d love to hear from you! Please apply with your CV and cover letter.