APAC Content Marketing Writer at MediaMonks/MightyHive
S4Capital is a global partnership of digital advertising and marketing services teams that leverage their talent to provide world-renowned brands with unparalleled innovation. Built for digital, we help brands and businesses consolidate their marketing and technology spend, de-silo their organization and innovate how they reach, respond and sell to their consumers.
With us, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we’d love to include your unique perspective.
Now, about the opportunity: In this position, you will report into our global Lead Content Marketing Writer while supporting and working together with all S4 companies. As the APAC Content Marketing Writer, you will craft compelling content, thoughtful takeaways and attractive alliteration. We’re looking for someone passionate about writing and the power of content marketing to augment our global team of content writers working around the world. This position is open to any location in Asia Pacific.
- Complement our Marketing team in spreading our work and points of view across industries and continents, with a specialized focus on representing and reaching the APAC region.
- Play a key role in ensuring a consistent and compelling brand voice across articles, blog posts, newsletters, landing pages, ebooks, social posts, internal comms and other outlets.
- Impact sales and revenue through the execution of a well-crafted and scalable content marketing strategy, including support for global award entries and case film scripts.
- Write marketing content pieces for blog posts, newsletters and third-party outlets that support our objectives and talking points.
- Focus on the quality of the content and audiences reached (not clicks) and the tangible impact it has on our brand, business and conversions — reach and volume are a means, not an end.
Background & Skills
- 3+ years of relevant experience at a high, international level.
- Extraordinary writer and editor in English – even better, if you’re also fluent in other regional languages, as well as in the art and language of b2b marketing.
- Able to produce a wide variety of content pieces on an even wider range of topics that meet specific sales and marketing needs, and are aligned with global company objectives.
- Functional research skills, loving to dig into new developments in the fields of marketing and technology.
- Background in executing top-of-funnel and lead nurturing campaigns and a history of achieving lead goals and conversion targets.
- Skilled interviewer, researcher and editor who can partner with our highly skilled and global team to translate their complex insights into relevant thought leadership pieces.
- Well versed in effectively turning strangers into customers through the power of words (without sounding like a salesperson).
- You’re quick, to the point and responsive, with an extraordinary ability to deliver effective content at speed while multitasking support projects as needed.
- Bonus: You have contacts and relationships with APAC trade press and can meet with editors and reporters to build and deliver proactive press opportunities.
With a model that is foundationally different, operating as a single P&L across 31 countries, we create seamless access to 5,000+ of the world's best data, media and content talents integrated in highly disruptive teams. This means we can deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle. We help transform businesses into digital-first brands and make legacy brands famous across feeds and buyable everywhere in an ecosystem of best-in-class experiences.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us. We promote an environment that encourages everyone to be their authentic selves every day as we work together to build something we believe has the potential to change the heart of our industry.