APAC Marketing Director at MediaMonks/MightyHive
S4Capital is a global partnership of digital advertising and marketing services teams that leverage their talent to provide world-renowned brands with unparalleled innovation. Built for digital, we help brands and businesses consolidate their marketing and technology spend, de-silo their organization and innovate how they reach, respond and sell to their consumers.
With us, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we’d love to include your unique perspective.
Now, about the opportunity: In this position, you will report into our head of Global Growth Marketing, supporting and working together with all S4 companies. As the APAC Marketing Director, you will craft clever strategies and execute effective campaigns and initiatives that drive sales and revenue for the region. We’re looking for someone who is motivated by the notion of digging in to evaluate demand and align local efforts while working as part of our fast-moving global Marketing team. This position is open to any location in Asia Pacific.
- Act as the Marketing team’s eyes and ears in APAC to identify local & regional opportunities to increase local & regional brand awareness to capture and convert leads, and make a positive impact on the region’s growth and sales.
- Craft campaigns to answer market trends and support our growth team on new business and existing accounts.
- Maintain working relationships with local & regional organizations and associations in order to maximize opportunities to increase awareness and sales enablement,
- Find, vet, and manage local sponsorship opportunities, advertising, speaking engagements, partnerships, first-party and third-party events, and other regional activities with the goal to boost awareness and growth objectives.
- Represent S4Capital companies with on-the-ground support and coverage as needed at events, sponsorships, speaking engagements, and more.
- Document and recap local events, announcements, and other news for our PR and Communications group to use for pitching and to be included in content and other relevant Marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with our regional content writer to help determine topics and oversee the execution of local content-driven initiatives, including event invites, landing pages, newsletters, and lead nurturing using our preferred content marketing automation software.
Background & Skills
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience, ideally working within a global marketing strategy.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to initiate and project manage several simultaneous projects.
- Background in executing top-of-funnel and lead nurturing campaigns, and a history of achieving lead goals and conversion targets.
- Experience working within a content marketing automation platform, having built and sent expansive newsletter campaigns from start to finish, running tracking capabilities to produce reports.
- Keen understanding of business principles with a pursuit to identify and maximize growth opportunities.
- Both passionate and knowledgeable about marketing, technology, and APAC – with experience working on the agency-side and interest in learning the in’s and out’s of our fast-changing industry.
With a model that is foundationally different, operating as a single P&L across 31 countries, we create seamless access to 5,000+ of the world's best data, media and content talents integrated in highly disruptive teams. This means we can deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle. We help transform businesses into digital-first brands and make legacy brands famous across feeds and buyable everywhere in an ecosystem of best-in-class experiences.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us. We promote an environment that encourages everyone to be their authentic selves every day as we work together to build something we believe has the potential to change the heart of our industry.