About the Company
MightyHive is a new breed of marketing consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams in 19 countries and 29 cities around the world.
In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Business Development Manager based in Singapore with experience selling advertising or marketing technology, SaaS products and/or other professional tech based services to enterprise brands. You will be expected to provide a consultative experience to customers, deep diving into business needs and challenges, then develop strategic and technical solutions that can effectively address client requirements.
You will be responsible for driving growth in existing and new client relationships – navigating upsell / cross sell opportunities as well as managing the end-to-end sales cycle from prospecting, nurturing lead opportunities to contract negotiation and deal closure.
The candidate should also possess the ability to translate complex technical architectures and roadmaps into easy to understand visualisations as well as to conceptualise data driven marketing solutions and strategies with the capabilities available in Mightyhive.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable with wearing ‘multiple hats’ and possess a good mix of experience in marketing, project / account management and storytelling for sales pitches; in-platform experience in Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform or any other data / marketing related technologies is a plus. You will also need to be able to function independently with little hand holding when managing tasks and customer relationships.
- Reporting in to the Business Development Lead for Southeast Asia, you will own your sales pipelines and all opportunities in your portfolio
- Providing consultative expertise across platform capabilities, marketing strategy and analytics to Medium to Large Enterprises
- Taking sales from prospecting to close, both for outbound sales efforts and inbound referrals / leads
- Working across internal cross-functional teams and subject matter experts in developing solutions and scoping out project line items for costing and contracting
- Participating in key customer / partner presentations and maintaining excellent customer relationships throughout key strategic customers / accounts
- Developing access to and relationships with senior leadership of key strategic accounts and partners
- Providing feedback to operations and marketing so we can adapt quickly in the market
What you bring to it:
- With 3-5 years of adtech/martech or SaaS experience in your pocket, you will bring consultative expertise to all client conversations to help derive real business value from client partnerships in the making
- Experience working in a strategic account growth and/or new business sales role; experience selling into enterprise marketing organizations preferred
- Have regional experience in Southeast Asian markets with good understanding of the market’s cultural nuances for client communication and relationship management
- Good knowledge of, and, experience working with major ad-tech / mar-tech stacks (e.g. Salesforce, Google, Adobe, Amazon, Facebook, Oracle technology), inclusive of marketing automation, CRM, DSPs, ad servers, social or web analytics platforms
- Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid start-up environment as well as a desire to directly influence the company’s growth trajectory
- Strong verbal, visual and written communication skills, particularly in blending analysis and narrative to create compelling slide presentations and business proposals
- Extensive familiarity and past experience with project-based client work, including commercialization, resourcing and delivery
- Outstanding value assessment, problem-solving, and solutions architecture abilities, along with an ability to influence & motivate cross-functionally
- Strong industry relationships preferred
About the Team
- You will be working with a young and dynamic team of professionals who are trained to be both technical and strategic in the delivery of projects and solutions to clients
- Resources and talents from our global and regional offices will be made available to you and interactions across markets will be a norm
- There will be opportunities to learn new skills and deepen existing ones through collaborations with our talented team of media experts, data and analytics specialists as well as leadership in a flat organisational structure as well as our continuous-learning programmes and resources