MightyHive is the premier Programmatic Solutions Partner for forward-thinking marketers and agencies, wherever they are on the path to programmatic self-sufficiency. MightyHive empowers clients to build data-driven organisations that drive results through implementation, full-service management, and strategic advisory services. Founded by industry veterans hailing from Google, Yahoo, Salesforce and Tesla we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing programmatic buyers in the world.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, MightyHive has a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Singapore and Sydney. We are growing rapidly and are looking for the next great member of the Stockholm team to help propel MightyHive even further.
The Opportunity: Digital Marketing Specialist
We currently have an opportunity for a Stockholm-based Account Manager focused on the Nordic markets. As an Account Manager at MightyHive you will work with our stellar team to manage client activity in digital advertising platforms including paid search, display, video and social. This is a consultative role advising clients on industry trends, ways to harness different technology solutions and optimize their ad spend to drive long-term value.
- Manage execution and performance of search and programmatic campaigns through the full account management lifecycle including kick-off meetings, client relationship management, tech stack implementation, and campaign optimization
- Advise clients on industry trends and the competitive landscape to help them achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long-term value
- Partner with our sales team on proposal responses, technical demos, and marketing efforts
- Offer expert advice for clients on digital advertising strategy, implementation, and reporting
- 2+ year of paid advertising experience, whether at an agency, end brand, or other advertising technology platform. Background in programmatic preferred.
- Good understanding and hands on experience in at least one DSP, such as Display & Video 360, TTD, Xandr, or proprietary solutions
- Client-facing and client management experience
- Strong data analysis abilities (Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions)
- Experience managing a range of client verticals - financial services and e-commerce a plus
- Flexible, versatile and driven to obtain new skills and scale knowledge to take on uncharted territory
- Fluency in Swedish required