Senior Paid Search Senior Account Manager
MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
We’re looking to bring on a Senior Paid Search Account Manager to partner with and support our priority Search client.
You’ll also get the opportunity to help MightyHive grow and expand our paid search offering as we scale our $150 million paid search footprint while also broadening your skill set across multiple channels and platforms beyond Search.
Get in on something special, have a meaningful impact, help our business grow by helping our clients grow and be rewarded with uncapped professional growth.
As Senior Paid Search Account Manager at MightyHive, you will be in a search management and consultative role where you will be advising our priority client on industry trends, ways to harness their Search technology solutions and optimisation of ad spend to drive long-term value. For MightyHive, technology is outpacing our clients’ abilities to adopt and implement these tools so they look to us for strategic knowledge of the digital advertising space coupled with our platform know-how to bring results.
You will also at times work with our stellar account management team who manage not just search, but also social, display, video, and mobile advertising campaigns for a portfolio of clients, giving you exposure to the cutting edge of advertising and data practices. You’ll also have the opportunity to harness your search platforms expertise, and serve as a subject matter expert, advising peers on supporting Search campaigns for their book of clients as well.
- Manage execution, support and performance of search campaigns through the full account management life cycle
- Align the client's needs with our solutions to help them achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long-term value
- Be the key player in kick-off meetings, client relationship management, campaign optimisation, and quarterly business planning
- Provide strategy, best practices, and manage day to day needs of clients and supporting junior members of the account management team
- Champions a test and learn approach to Search, and seeks opportunities for account impact and change
- Develop and grow relationships with client-side stakeholders (partners at Google, agencies, executives) in order to ascertain business needs and craft the best strategic and tactical approach
- Advise clients on industry trends, the competitive landscape, and how this impacts them
- Partner with our sales team on proposal responses, technical demos, and marketing efforts
- Keep the pulse of the market and roll out processes & products as we scale that would add value to our growing client base and our rapidly expanding organization
What you bring to it:
- 3+ years paid search advertising experience, whether at an agency, end brand, or other search technology platform
- Direct hands-on experience with Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Thorough understanding of search management platforms such as Search Ads 360, Kenshoo, Marin, or proprietary solutions
- Client-facing and client management experience
- Strong data analysis abilities (Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions)
- Experience onboarding and training team members and clients on platform fundamentals and advanced search marketing features
- Experience managing a range of client verticals - e-commerce a plus
- Flexible, versatile, driven to obtain new skills, and scale knowledge to take on uncharted territory