MightyHive is hiring a FP&A Analyst APAC (based in Sydney) to own this new role positioned at the intersection of our core teams to enable us to intelligently grow our business through insights and data.
MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Auckland, London, New York, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4 Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
Join us and have the opportunity to shape an emerging industry, drive meaningful business results, and grow your career.
Using your business acumen, creativity, and financial skills, you will generate insights to allow MightyHive to quickly assess where we are succeeding and where we can improve. You will be involved in projects from inception to delivery, we want your input and data to tell us how MightyHive can intelligently grow our global business.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Full FP&A exposure
- Monthly process including financial results, forecasting, analysis, investigation, ad hoc queries and explain financial results to key stakeholders and drive improvements to improve profitability
- Prepare the annual budget and rolling forecast
- Build and maintain financial models including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Work with the Finance team to analyze P&L, cash position, AR & AP, and FX to provide guidance on business
- Define requirements, build and maintain key dashboards
- Guide capitalization planning for company including debt, equity and transaction decisions
- Identify and act on opportunities for process improvement within the Finance Department and externally
- Communicate advice, analysis and insights that allow key stakeholders to understand, interpret and apply financial information, to improve business decisions and achieve goals
- Provide support to the Finance team for monthly/qtrly/annual reporting deliverables
What you bring to it
- 3-6 years work experience in financial planning & analysis, accounting, investment banking, consulting, and/or corporate finance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting related field
- Experience in AdTech or AdAgency industries preferred
- Experience in QuickBooks and Netsuite preferred
- Bilingual in an Asian language preferred
- Excel mastery and proven experience in building strong financial models required
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Extremely strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Strong communications skills
- Project and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a complex system and business environment