APAC PR Director at MediaMonks/MightyHive
S4Capital is a global partnership of digital advertising and marketing services teams that leverage their talent to provide world-renowned brands with unparalleled innovation. Built for digital, we help brands and businesses consolidate their marketing and technology spend, de-silo their organization and innovate how they reach, respond and sell to their consumers.
With us, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we’d love to include your unique perspective.
Now, about the opportunity: In this position, you will report into the CMO while supporting and working together with all S4 companies. As the APAC PR Director, you will gain familiarity with S4 companies’ projects, positions and its people to help us & them make noise - and the news. This position is open to any location in Asia Pacific.
- Draft press releases and pitches to inform media outlets on company milestones and work, including new campaigns, hires, acquisitions, point of view, thought leadership, awards, projects, research and other announcements.
- Craft strategic PR plans, talking points, Q&As, and media materials.
- Offer original content from S4 companies for conferences and events, promoting our spokespeople through various mediums.
- Work with our regional content marketing writer to suggest topics for articles, blogs, thought leadership and insights-driven pieces to position the brands as an industry-leader.
- Maintain working relationships with journalists and media outlets, acting as the company point-of-contact on behalf of our teams and people.
- Work alongside our Growth team to establish an agenda of events to invite clients and prospects to, as well as provide content to reinforce event messaging.
- Fill the gap between our Awards and Production teams, helping to make sure our best work and our all-star people are submitted for the right recognition.
- Expand press opportunities and coverage footprint by thinking outside of the day-to-day outreach and beyond industry-specific media outlets to reach new audiences, ultimately broadening the S4Capital companies’ narrative.
- Support APAC business and growth initiatives by publicizing and promoting our perspectives and work via national, regional and local media.
- Coordination of all PR agencies working with S4 companies across APAC and with MDs of offices as well as local marketing coordinators.
- Contribute hooks, insights and opportunities to strengthen our reputation with APAC advertising, tech and creative industries.
- Facilitate client collaboration and conversation as needed on press releases, blog posts and other communication efforts to share work, awards and other news.
- Attend various industry events to build personal connections with relevant contacts and support marketing sponsorships and opportunities.
Background & Skills
- 3+ years of relevant PR experience, ideally working within a global marketing agency.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen understanding of business principles with a pursuit to identify and maximize growth opportunities.
- Both passionate and knowledgeable about marketing, technology, and APAC – with experience working on the agency-side and interest in learning the in’s and out’s of our fast-changing industry.
- Relevant media & press contacts in the APAC region.
With a model that is foundationally different, operating as a single P&L across 31 countries, we create seamless access to 5,000+ of the world's best data, media and content talents integrated in highly disruptive teams. This means we can deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle. We help transform businesses into digital-first brands and make legacy brands famous across feeds and buyable everywhere in an ecosystem of best-in-class experiences.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us. We promote an environment that encourages everyone to be their authentic selves every day as we work together to build something we believe has the potential to change the heart of our industry.