MightyHive has established itself as one of the premier programmatic solution partners in the world. We provide global services to top agencies and Fortune 1000 end brands from our offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Singapore, and Sydney.
We are looking to bring on a Senior Account Manager with specific expertise in social and search to partner with our top clients. This is a unique role, harnessing your expertise in both social & search and advising peers on managing campaigns for their book of clients as well.
This role is an opportunity to help MightyHive grow and expand our paid social and search offering as we scale our $150 million paid search footprint while also broadening your skill set across multiple channels and platforms beyond social & search.
Get in on something special, have a meaningful impact, and help our business grow by helping our clients grow and be rewarded with uncapped professional growth.
As the Senior Account Manager focused on social & search at MightyHive you will work with our stellar team to manage not just search and social, but also display, video, and mobile advertising campaigns for a portfolio of clients.
This is a consultative role advising clients on industry trends, ways to harness different technology solutions and optimize their ad spend to drive long-term value. Technology is outpacing our client's ability to adopt and implement these tools so clients look to our team for their strategic knowledge of the digital advertising space coupled with our platform know-how to bring results.
- Manage execution and performance of search/social and programmatic campaigns through the full account management life cycle.
- Be the key player in kick-off meetings, client relationship management, campaign optimization, and quarterly business planning
- Provide strategy, best practices, and managing day to day needs of clients and supporting junior members of the account management team
- Develop and grow relationships with client-side stakeholders (partners at Google, agencies, executives) in order to ascertain business needs and craft the best strategic and tactical approach
- Advise clients on industry trends, the competitive landscape, and how this impacts them
- Partner with our sales team on proposal responses, technical demos, and marketing efforts
- Align client's needs with our solutions to help them achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long-term value
- Keep the pulse of the market and roll out processes & products as we scale that would add value to our growing client base and our rapidly expanding organization
What you bring to it:
- 3+ years paid social & search advertising experience, whether at an agency, end brand, or other social & search technology platform
- Thorough understanding of search management platforms such as Google Search Ads, Kenshoo, Marin, or proprietary solutions
- Client-facing and client management experience
- Strong data analysis abilities (Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions)
- Direct hands-on experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Yahoo! Gemini
- Experience onboarding and training team members and clients on platform fundamentals and more advanced search features
- Experience managing a range of client verticals - e-commerce a plus
- Flexible, versatile and driven to obtain new skills and scale knowledge to take on uncharted territory
- Eligible to work in Canada
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + year-end bonus tied to Company performance
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- RRSP Contribution plan
- 20 days vacation per year
- Ability to work remotely
- Casual/flexible environment