S4Capital plc (SFOR.L) is the tech-led, new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services
company, established by Sir Martin Sorrell in May 2018.
Its strategy is to build a purely digital advertising and marketing services business for global,
multinational, regional, local clients and millennial-driven influencer brands. This will be achieved initially
by integrating leading businesses in two practice areas: Data & digital media and Content, along with an
emphasis on "faster, better, cheaper" executions in an always-on consumer-led environment, with a
S4Capital combined with MediaMonks, the leading AdAge A-listed creative digital content production
company led by Victor Knaap and Wesley ter Haar, in July 2018 and with MightyHive, the market-leading
digital media solutions provider for future thinking marketers and agencies, led by Peter Kim and
Christopher S. Martin, in December 2018.
S4Capital Canada (MediaMonks and MightyHive) is looking to add a Head of Content (VP Level) to its
fast-growing team. This role oversees all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external,
across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer
The successful candidate will be an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, brand
consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics and meaningful measurement.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Motivate, mentor and inspire a team of cross functional, creative professionals to deliver the
highest quality creative assets
- As the nexus between the idea and execution, you’ll work in close collaboration with our clients,
who seek MediaMonk’s expertise in the production of their digital projects and campaigns.
- You’ll set up new projects by responding to briefs and RFPs, leading pitches, treatments and
- Own content strategy across channels including process and governance, performance, and
- You are a people person, a self-starter! Your role is to bring all of our in-house talent together and
ensure great work is done between New York and our production strongholds around the world.
- You act as the initial bridge between MediaMonks and new-business leads, introducing our
company and capabilities.
- You kick-start new projects by reaching out to the right people and by being the right person
when people reach out to us — responding to client briefs and RFPs and co-creating pitches,
treatments and proposals.
- You set up meetings and act alongside our in-house creatives to produce proposals that turn
contacts into contracts and successful projects by leading the creative production process.
- You shape new projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf: you’re the
pace- and peacemaker, principally responsible for projects’ timely and expectations-exceeding
- You’re responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production
work; you establish what gets done and when (U <3 SOWs), making sure projects are profitable
and doable, with realistic targets and deadlines.
- Meeting against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term
success for all parties.
- Stay abreast of new trends in content and technology in the video production community and
suggest new ways to implement these trends/technologies
- Working at MediaMonks means you get to produce projects that engage with new and innovative
uses of technology that require you to lead the way on uncharted paths of production.
- Experience in e2esocial, (integrated) content at scale (embed/augment), decoupled production, platform/DXP, and (P/A) OR
- For this client-facing role, we’re looking to hire someone with 5+ years of experience producing
high-end content — leading projects from proposal to an actual product.
- You’re a ‘closer’, experienced in engaging new projects, managing business relationships, and
- You have a solid understanding of what is needed to make projects come about and possess
sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address production and development issues.
- You can handle high-stakes accounts and are confident proposing next steps from a strategic,
- You have a keen understanding of the (digital) business objectives of global brands and are able
to quickly fathom a project’s challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new technologies and trends, because while managing the
client relationship is your foremost responsibility, you grasp technology in a way that allows you to
establish realistic costs and timings.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects efficiently in a fast-paced environment while
delivering outstanding results
- Deep familiarity with creation of both long and short form content and daily/weekly/ad hoc
- Strong attention to detail and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Confident in communicating at all levels within the organization
- We need a true team player who can successfully produce projects across teams, time zones
- Ability to prioritize a varied workload to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Proactive and positive attitude is a must
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + year-end bonus tied to Company performance
- Competitive group health plan
- RRSP Pension plan
- 4 weeks vacation per year
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible working hours
- Training program and career pathing
- Potential for global travel
- Fast paced startup environment on the bleeding edge of technology changes
- Casual/flexible environment
- Working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic