MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of significant disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy, and analytics. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Singapore, Stockholm, and Sydney.
This Intern role will support our data science team and help develop solutions using statistical and data mining methods, whilst also working closely with our Analytics, Account Management, and Solutions Engineering teams. The candidate can expect to participate in phases of internal and client projects, including project definition, data discovery, model development and/or data mining, evaluating options, and making recommendations.
Get in on the ground floor of something special, help our business grow by helping our clients grow, and be rewarded with uncapped professional growth working with a team that works hard and plays hard together.
- Mine data to support analytical projects and prepare data to support the development of information models to prove or disprove project hypotheses
- Use statistical analysis and machine learning libraries (R Stats, Python StatsModels, scikit -learn, etc.) to create models that quantify the influence of online activities on offline conversions
- Assist to design and manage experiments to ensure proper execution, data cleanliness, and statistical significance of results
- Integration of technology platforms and amalgamation of disparate client data sources
- Deploy cloud resources to perform analysis on large data sets
What you'll need to succeed:
- Strong data analysis abilities
- Exceptional ability to learn, adapt, and discover and test new ideas
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and fun startup environment
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary university program in Canada, in your 4th year of studies
- You must be able to work full-time
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + year-end bonus tied to Company performance
- Competitive group health plan
- Flexible working hours
- Training program and career pathing
- Fast paced startup environment on the bleeding edge of technology changes
- Casual/flexible environment
- Working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic