MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 27 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
Our client roster is expanding quickly and we are looking to bring on an Account Manager with specific expertise in Search to partner with our top clients.
Get in on the ground floor of something special, help our business grow by helping our clients grow, and be rewarded with uncapped professional growth working with a team that works hard and plays hard together.
As an Account Manager focused on Search at MightyHive you will work with our stellar team to manage not just search, but also social, display, video, and mobile advertising campaigns for a portfolio of clients.
This is a consultative role advising clients on industry trends, ways to harness different technology solutions and optimize their ad spend to drive long-term value. Technology is outpacing our client's abilities to adopt and implement these tools so clients look to our team for their strategic knowledge of the digital advertising space coupled with our platform know-how to bring results.
Given your experience in Search, you will also help to build this offering for our West Coast clients by partnering with our Senior Social Managers and your Account Management peers to execute Search across our client roster while also leveraging their expertise to broaden your skill set beyond Search across multiple programmatic platforms to develop your quiver of talents further in this rapidly evolving industry.
- Manage execution and performance of Search and programmatic campaigns through the full account management life cycle. You will be the key player in kick-off meetings, client relationship management, ad-serving, tech stack implementation, campaign optimization, and quarterly business planning.
- Develop and grow relationships with client-side stakeholders (partners at Google, agencies, executives) in order to ascertain business needs and craft the best strategic and tactical approach.
- Advise clients on industry trends, the competitive landscape, and how this impacts them.
- Partner with our sales team on proposal responses, technical demos, and marketing efforts.
- Align client's needs with our solutions to help them achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long-term value.
- Keep the pulse of the market and roll out processes & products as we scale that would add value to our growing client base and our rapidly expanding organization.
What you bring to it:
- 2+ years paid search advertising experience, whether at an agency, end brand, or other search technology platform
- Thorough understanding of search management platforms such as DoubleClick Search, Kenshoo, Marin, or proprietary solutions
- Client-facing and client management experience
- Strong data analysis abilities (Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions).
- Direct hands-on experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Yahoo! Gemini
- Excellent consultative approach when developing and managing business relationships.
- Innovative thinker who brings ideas and strategies to life.
- Flexible, versatile and driven to obtain new skills and scale knowledge to take on uncharted territory.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + year-end bonus tied to Company performance
- Competitive group health plan
- RRSP Pension plan
- 4 weeks vacation per year
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible working hours
- Training program and career pathing
- Potential for global travel
- Fast paced startup environment on the bleeding edge of technology changes
- Casual/flexible environment