MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of significant disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy, and analytics. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney and Vancouver.
We are looking to bring on a Senior Account Manager with specific expertise in Search to partner with our top clients. This is a unique role, harnessing your expertise in Search and serving as a Search SME in our Vancouver office advising peers on managing Search campaigns for their book of clients as well.
This role is an opportunity to help MightyHive grow and expand our paid search offering as we scale our $150 million paid search footprint while also broadening your skill set across multiple channels and platforms beyond Search.
Get in on something special, have a meaningful impact, and help our business grow by helping our clients grow and be rewarded with uncapped professional growth.
As the Senior Account Manager focused on search at MightyHive you will you will work with our stellar team to manage not just search, but also social, display, video, and mobile advertising campaigns for a portfolio of clients.
This is a consultative role advising clients on industry trends, ways to harness different technology solutions and optimize their ad spend to drive long-term value. Technology is outpacing our client's abilities to adopt and implement these tools so clients look to our team for their strategic knowledge of the digital advertising space coupled with our platform know-how to bring results.
- Manage execution and performance of search and programmatic campaigns through the full account management life cycle.
- Be the key player in kick-off meetings, client relationship management, campaign optimization, and quarterly business planning
- Provide strategy, best practices, and managing day to day needs of clients and supporting junior members of the account management team
- Develop and grow relationships with client-side stakeholders (partners at Google, agencies, executives) in order to ascertain business needs and craft the best strategic and tactical approach
- Advise clients on industry trends, the competitive landscape, and how this impacts them
- Partner with our sales team on proposal responses, technical demos, and marketing efforts
- Align client's needs with our solutions to help them achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long-term value
- Keep the pulse of the market and roll out processes & products as we scale that would add value to our growing client base and our rapidly expanding organization
What you bring to it:
- 3+ years paid search advertising experience, whether at an agency, end brand, or other search technology platform
- Thorough understanding of search management platforms such as DoubleClick Search SA360, Kenshoo, Marin, or proprietary solutions
- Understanding of the Google Marketing Platform (DisplayVideo360, SA360, Campaign Manager, Google Analytics 360)
- Client-facing and client management experience (ability to help train and explain to our clients about complicated technology platforms and how to use them efficiently)
- Strong data analysis abilities (Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions)
- Direct hands-on experience with Google Google Ads NOTAdWords, Bing Ads, and Yahoo! Gemini
- Experience onboarding and training team members and clients on platform fundamentals and more advanced search features
- Experience managing a range of client verticals - e-commerce a plus
- Flexible, versatile and driven to obtain new skills and scale knowledge to take on uncharted territory
- Eligible to work in Canada
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + year-end bonus tied to Company performance
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- RRSP Contribution plan
- Dog-friendly office out of the Vancouver Seymour WeWork Location
- 20 days vacation
- Ability to work remotely when needed (even from any of our global offices)
- Casual/flexible environment