[Please note: we are open to candidates based in Windsor or London]
MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of significant disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy, and analytics. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Singapore, Stockholm, Milan and Sydney.
The Opportunity: Business Development Associate
- Assist with drafting business plans, RFPs, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Coordinating the RFPs and proposal writing process with the internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment.
- Submit quotations and requests for activation to suppliers.
- Help to maintain the sales pipeline, flag status updates and help to mitigate the blockers.
- Files weekly or monthly reports, budgets, proposals and documents with managers.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Managing internal documentation, version control and archiving.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet tight deadlines.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
What you bring to it:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or a related field.
- Graduate or 1 - 2 years’ relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.