A DSP Gives You a Competitive Edge.
MightyHive Helps You Increase It.
Effective media buying begins with a consolidated, transparent buying platform, but getting started with programmatic can be complex. Working with MightyHive helps ensure you get the most value from DoubleClick Bid Manager.
Access to Top-Tier Inventory across Screens and Formats
- Access desktop, mobile, and video inventory through more than 80 ad exchanges alongside private and guaranteed deals MightyHive curates for you.
- Purchase YouTube inventory, exclusive to DBM for programmatic buys, and take advantage of TrueView, Google’s proprietary video format.
Precise Targeting and Optimization
- Reach the right audience with first-party, third-party, or proprietary Google data, plus best-in-class contextual targeting.
- MightyHive can help you load customer lists through our proprietary Custom Audience Tool, so you can maximize your media buys and reach your customers with targeted advertising.
- Google’s proprietary algorithms automatically adjust bids to meet your specific campaign goals.
- Seamless integrations with the DoubleClick stack and the Google Analytics 360 suite of products.
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager users will have automated tag and bid price data integration.
- DoubleClick Search users can retarget search campaign audiences.
- Google Analytics users can build audience segments based on site visitation and behaviors.
Transparent + Flexible
You’re better positioned to invest resources when costs are transparent. MightyHive offers clear pricing and the ability to adjust your engagement level, giving you the flexibility to adapt as conditions change.
You know your business best. As programmatic experts, we take a collaborative approach to make your programmatic transition successful. Your experience and our expertise create a potent combination that drives results.
Programmatic is here to stay, and there has been a fundamental shift in how teams run campaigns. MightyHive helps you keep pace with the continuously changing landscape through strategic advice and tools like MightyDesk, a console that bridges the gaps between platforms and teams.